The plan was to have my parents be in Houston when our sea shipment was set to arrive...June 1. It is always stressful when the movers come so it would have been a great help to have an extra set of hands. Unfortunately, it was delayed-a month. So, they were still here helping us out as much as possible. One day I had to work and I came home to beautiful flowers planted in the front, flower boxes and they installed lights over the bar in our kitchen. It was such a great surprise. Thank you so much!!
We went out again, to celebrate, this time to Brenner's steakhouse on the Bayou. It was pretty modern with a country twist.
I wish we'd taken more photos this weekend but we really had a great time. We all got to spend a really nice weekend with each other exploring Houston. My dad loved Central Market and is considering a move here, just for the HEB :)



No comments:
Post a Comment